Are you hosting a tea party bridal shower? If you’re looking for cute favor ideas, then you might just love these free personalized tea bag packets for a tea party bridal shower.
The idea is to personalize them with the bride’s name, print them out and assemble them with a tea bag inside.
You can then use them like a favor tag and pair them up with some tea cookies in a little baggie and some ribbon. This makes for a simple, but fun favor for a tea party themed bridal shower. Another option would be to make a bunch of them and use them as decor items around the table with different types of tea in them to choose from. Guests can then either use them to make tea on the day of the party and/or take them home as favors.
There are lots of other favor ideas these can work with too. You might, for example, pick up some cheap tea cups as giveaways and fill them up with a few packets.
These are just a few ideas and you might have a few of your own as well.
We made 4 tea packet color choices. You can download whichever you like best or most goes with your theme colors. They all feature a blue tea pot with colorful butterflies flowing out the spout along with the words “thank you” and a tea themed message for your guests. There is also a spot on the tea pot to personalize with the bride’s name. The four colors to choose from are: yellow, navy blue, raspberry pink, and chalkboard charcoal grey.
What you’ll need to make these tea bag packets
You’ll need the following to make these:
- Color printer
- Regular 8.5″x11″ printer paper
- Tea bags
- Paper cutter and/or scissors
- Optional: glue dots, double sided tape or glue
How to make these tea bag packets
- Download the FREE PDF below of the color(s) you want your tea packets to be. There are 4 color choices available: yellow, navy blue, raspberry pink, and chalkboard charcoal grey.
- Open the files using a PDF reader. Change the personalized name using the text field in the file. Note, on some versions of readers, you will need to change the text on each packet. On other versions, including Acrobat Reader, changing the first packet should change the other packets as well.
- Print the file using a color printer and regular 8.5″x11″ paper. This will print 3 per sheet of paper.
- Cut out each of the packets. You can use a paper cutter and scissors.
- Fold the flaps of each packet inwards (so that they fold into the white inside of the packet). For an example, please see the flap folds in the photo of the unassembled packet above.
- Make a fold at the edge of the flaps you just folded over.
- Add double sided tape, glue dots, or glue (glue stick) to the colored part on the flaps you just folded over. This part is optional as the packets will stay together ok even without gluing the flaps.
- Add your tea bag into the packet being careful not to have it stick to the glue or tape. Leave the string and tea bag tag outside the packet if you want people to know what type of tea is in the packet.
- Leaving enough room for the tea bag, fold and attach the back to the front of the packet.
- There should be room at the top to fold over the top flap in behind the front of the packet so that it doesn’t cover the butterflies. Fold this top flap over and staple the top of the packet closed.
Download the free PDF files below
Click on the image or the link below to access the PDF file for each of the colors. Each 8.5″x11″ sheet will print off 3 packets.
|Free printable PDF for Yellow Tea Bag Packet||Free printable PDF for Chalkboard Tea Bag Packet|
|Free printable PDF for Navy Blue Tea Bag Packet||Free printable PDF for Dark Pink Tea Bag Packet|
We hope you enjoy this free printable tea party bridal shower tea bag packet compliments of Wasootch and Party Simplicity. If you have any questions, please let us know.
Shannon is a graphic designer for Wasootch, a special occasion stationery and gift shop that specializes in unique and affordable wedding and bridal shower stationery. Interested in Shannon's designs? Check out her shop on Zazzle, her shop on Etsy or check out her designs on her new partner website Lemon Leaf Prints.